Using your phone number as the Caller ID for your outgoing calls is as easy as verifying your number using the
- 1. Access the Verified Caller IDs section in sub-account -> Settings -> Phone Numbers -> Manage
- 2. Click Add a new Caller ID!
- 3. Enter the desired phone number with the country to verify and click Verify Number.
- 4. You will see a six-digit OTP on the screen which you need to enter when you receive a call.
- 5. Your callerID will be verified and shown in the Verified CallerID list.
- 1. Click on the edit icon for one of the Phone Numbers which would be available.
- 2. In the next screen enable the feature and select the callerID that needs to be linked to the number.
- 3. You are all set all the calls sent from the phone number will show the verified callerID instead.
Verified phone numbers can only be used as a Caller ID for outbound Twilio calls. Incoming calls to the verified number will continue to route through the existing service provider (your wireless service, landline provider, etc.).