Joel Daniels asked us, “Can someone provide some guidance on how best to make my marketing messages not appear like spam? (soy not tech expert)”
“Here are a few good practices that can help ensure you don’t get marked as spam:
– Only send emails to people that have given you permission to do so
– Don’t make any un-believable claims in emails
– Don’t use too many emojis or images
– Don’t send out a blast email to a cold email list (this will get you marked as spam real quick)
– Make sure your email list is clean (you aren’t sending emails to bad email addresses). If you find a bad email address then either correct it or delete it right away.
Also, you may want to check out our Email Swipe File – we’ve put together several email campaigns that can be directly imported into your Agent CRM account! https://www.emailswipefile.live/“