Carlos Martinez asked us, “I am trying to manually set an appointment with a contact for tomorrow, Saturday, but my calendar shows Saturdays not available. Where can I change that? Thanks in advance.”
“You will have to update your calendar settings.
Here are the steps:
1. From the left side menu, scroll down and click Settings
2. Click, Calendars tab
3. Click the three dots on the calendar you want to update, and choose Edit
4. Go to the Availability tab
5. Under Office Hours, click the last ‘S’ (for Saturday) to enable the said day and to show the time selector. From here you can set your Saturday office hours.
6. Don’t forget to click, Save
7. Then lastly click, Complete”